Last updated 7/29/2021
Together we have made great progress, but we know we are not out of the woods yet. We will continue to adjust our policies accordingly as we keep up with the requirements of both state and local authorities. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work together to ensure the well-being and safety of our co-workers, our members, and the community.
As Alltru continues to align our protocols with the recommendations of the CDC and local health officials, we’ve updated our policy regarding mask wearing:
Effective 7/29/21, Alltru is asking all members and employees at our branches to wear a mask, even if fully vaccinated.
If you’ve been sick – or have been around anyone who has been sick – please use the drive-thru, ATM, or online banking to conduct any transactions. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Please keep in mind:
If you don’t have a facial covering, we can provide one for you.
We will continue to practice social distancing, routine cleaning and sanitizing, germ shields at the teller stations and member service desks, and hand-washing at all branches.
In addition, the health and wellness of our staff will be monitored on a daily basis.
A few additional things to remember:
- Please continue to use our digital banking services whenever possible.
– You can conveniently open new accounts and apply for loans online
– Use online and mobile banking to access your accounts
– Email us, chat online or use video banking to discuss your accounts or loans
– Call us at 636-916-8300
- All drive-thrus remain open. Please take advantage of it to limit social contact.
- The best way to access our Member Experience Specialists for notaries, new account openings, or other related activities – is by appointment. Please schedule an appointment online or call 636-916-8300. Once your appointment is scheduled, please arrive at the branch at your designated time and check-in with the Lobby Coordinator for further instructions.
Please do not enter the branch if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19. These include fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
How to Continue Banking While Practicing Social Distancing
- Enroll in online banking to gain access to your accounts from home 24/7.
- Get a debit card for your account.
- You will be able to make deposits at the ATM, pay for purchases and get cash without the need to come into a branch.
- Download the Alltru CU app in the on Apple® App Store and Google® Play Store.
- Qualified users can deposit checks using the remote check deposit feature.
- Sign up for direct deposit if your employer offers it.
- Consider using one of our online options to make a loan payment.
At Alltru, we understand that COVID-19 has created uncertainties in our community. If you are experiencing a hardship, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can review your situation.
For the most up-to-date information about the credit union, monitor this web page, check your emails and follow our Facebook page.